Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tell a Friend or make a Comment

I hope you are enjoying the blog posts. From time to time, you may read one of the posts & think "hey, so & so (you fill in the name) would like to read this". There's an easy way to send a post to your "friend(s)". "Really?".......Yes really....."How do I do that?".....I'm glad you asked. Here's what you're going to do:

All you have to do is go down to the bottom of whatever "post" you are reading & click on the little envelope at the bottom right (the envelope has an arrow on it). See it? Click on there & it will take you to another screen where you can "email the post to a friend". You would be such a great friend if you did this. Your friend(s) would appreciate your efforts. It's always nice to help out a friend once in a while so this would be an easy way to do it!

If you have a comment for me....there's a place to do that too! At the bottom of each post (right next to that envelope), there's a place where you can click on to make a comment. I've noticed most people don't make comments rather they read the posts & go from there. I hope I am writing about things of interest as I would like to "inform" you the best way possible. Information is "key" & I would like to give you the right info. for whatever you are trying to accomplish (project wise).

So........if you have something in particular you want to know (that I haven't talked about) or would like for me to comment on, please let me know. I'm here to help any way I can. Try out the comment area & see if you can "stump" me..... after all "VideoJoeKnows" alot about alot of things &....if I don't know (yeah right), I'll tell you straight up.

Thanks again!

VideoJoeKnows

No comments:

Post a Comment